
It seems that the minute we get in the car for a long trip or even a short but unknown destination they immediately ask if we are there or worse, the inevitable always inconvenient "I have to go to the bathroom". And it's always the same script:
"That's why we said EVERYONE go to the bathroom BEFORE we leave"
"But I didn't have to go then"
And so we pull over to the nearest fast food or gas station with the cleanest possible toilets...all within 20 minutes of home. Back into the car...we are 5 minutes down the street and someone yells from the back "Are we there yet?" Are you kidding me? We JUST left!!! It's the same almost everytime, yet we always get back into the car for another road trip. :-) Happy traveling for all those with young children- remember the benedryl!!
1 comment:
I LOVE IT!!!!! Can't wait to see more.- Love, Mom
Post a Comment